Friday, August 24, 2007

Movie Update

Since Bill is going out of town today, we are skipping our usual Friday morning movie. But, it's not a big deal because there wasn't anything that we were really dying to see. The only movies that somewhat peaked my interest are:

WAR (starring Jet Li and Jason Statham); Jason Statham is HOT (I loved him in "The Transporter"), and my older brother raised me on martial arts movies. So, I wouldn't be opposed to seeing this flick...

THE 11th HOUR
(Leo DiCaprio's global warming documentary); Yes, we all need to see this... My buddy, Adam Yauch, e-mailed me (and others on the Beastie Boys newsletter list) to say that "An Inconvenient Truth" was chapter one, and this flick is chapter two.

DEDICATION
(starring Billy Crudup and Mandy Moore). Although Mandy Moore sort of annoys me, I have to give her props for forging ahead with an interesting film career. This flick looks quirky and sweet, and Billy Crudup is pretty easy on the eyes. Speaking of eye-candy, it's directed by the foxy Justin Theroux. Another plus: Amy Sedaris has a role in it too.

THE NANNY DIARIES (starring Scarlett Johansson); I actually have no interest in seeing this movie, but I had to mention that the fabulous Laura Linney and the adorable Chris Evans co-star in it.

No comments: