Sunday, August 12, 2007

LHK’s Top 5 Hottest Playaz in the EPL

First of all, Chelsea played their first game of the 2007/08 English Premier League season against Birmingham City today, and they WON (3-2)! They also happened to set a record for the most home league matches without defeat (64)! Bravo!! To celebrate, let's talk about some eye-candy:
(listed by Name – EPL Club – Country)

(tied for first)


1. John Terry – Chelsea – England


1. Freddie Ljungberg – West Ham – Sweden







(Updated on April 20, 2008)

If I've missed any Pretties, I’ll report about them throughout the season, and please feel free to comment about your picks too. Speaking of which, I know that most people (i.e. mainly my gay male fellow fans) would put Cristiano Ronaldo (from Man U/Portugal) and Michael Owen (Newcastle/England) on this list, but they just don't do it for me (although I'm sure they, like most EPL players, look good shirtless).

No comments: