Thursday, August 2, 2007

More Important But...

I used to write a monthly feature for ladyhooligan.com called More Important But, and I thought I'd revive it on this blog (on a smaller scale for random updates). So, here goes: I know there are more important things in the world, BUT...

1) After my tennis class last night, I rushed over to the Monmartre Lounge and made it just in time to grab a drink and see JUST JACK (and his cool band) put on a really good show. His new album is perfect party music, and I'm really looking forward to it's US release. I'll keep you posted... (Special thanks to BT-RD for the hook-up).

2) Marat Safin plays Robin Hasse tonight in the 3rd round of the Legg Mason Tennis Classic. I hope he wins and at least makes it to the quarters, so that I can see him in some televised matches soon. The Tennis Channel and ESPN2 will start airing later-round matches on Friday.

3) The date of Sweet Cheeks' return is still unknown, and there are some other fans who are apparently as frustrated as I am:

No comments: