Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fall Fashion

The mega September issues of the fashion magazines are on newsstands already, and I've been enjoying checking out all of the fall fashions. I love this time of year; BACK TO SCHOOL! I'm always inspired by the fabrics (especially plaid and houndstooth). And, don't even get me started on all of the new cosmetics and fragrances I want to try...Well, if you must know, here are the fragrances that caught my attention:
L.A.M.B.'s "L"
Elizabeth Arden's "Mediterranean"
Valentino's "Rock 'n Rose"
Dolce & Gabbana's "the one"
Aquolina's "Chocolovers"

I know, I'm such a ridiculous consumer! But hey, if you're a big online shopper, like I am, check out EBATES to earn money back from your online purchases. It's really easy, and it feels like you're getting a bit of a secret discount.

P.S. The XXL issue of Vogue (I bet the term, XXL, just makes Anna Wintour ill) features Bill's lovely girlfriend, Sienna Miller, on the cover, and there are even a few mentions (with pics) of pro tennis playaz in the issue too!

No comments: