Friday, August 17, 2007

More Important But...

I know there are more important things in the world, but...

1) David Beckham has indeed been picked to be a part of the England squad that will play Germany in a friendly game on August 22nd in England at Wembley. Sweet Cheeks CLAIMS that he's hopeful that he'll be able to get back to L.A. for the August 23rd Galaxy home game, but why am I doutbful? Hmm...

2) Bill and I attended the first preview of "Welcome to the Moon" last night, and I can now officially recommend it to you. The production is a short and sweet series of 6 one-act plays (about an hour long total without an intermission) by John Patrick Shanley. Our co-faux-boyfriend, Rob, is thankfully featured in the 2nd and 5th plays, and he's delightful (although the 2nd play has some strange direction). Bill and I also appreciated the sparse yet imaginative set, and overall, we thought that the entire company is quite talented. BRAVO!

Okay, now I'm off to see SUPERBAD; can't wait. I'll have a report later.

No comments: