Friday, August 10, 2007

Movie Update

Bill and I skipped our Friday movie today because we were on the fence about Stardust and had no interest in Rush Hour 3. But, next Friday, we can't wait to see SUPERBAD (starring Jonah Hill and Michael Cera)! I've been so entertained by the various trailers and commercials promoting this movie that I feel like I owe Sony Pictures money just for all of the laughs before even seeing the flick itself. Please don't let me down, Superbad!

I would also like to proclaim my mini-crush on the hilarious Jonah Hill. I've seen him in a handful of movies, and he always cracks me up. He sort of reminds me of Jeff Garlin from "Curb Your Enthusiasm". Speaking of Jeff Garlin, he's written and directed a movie called "I Want Someone to Eat Cheese With". It co-stars some super funny ladies (Bonnie Hunt, Sarah Silverman, and Amy Sedaris), so I will be keeping my eye out for it.

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

I'm definitely with you on "Superbad" .. Those two guys are so funny that I can't wait to see the together on screen .. If you haven't seen it, Michael Cera has been doing some very funny Web-only stuff at clarkandmichael.com ... Highly recommended as a hilarious time-waster!