Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Go Blues!

Chelsea takes on Reading today (at 12noon PST on FSC), and I'm a bit nervous about it. Reading was the team that, in one game, severely injured both of our goalkeepers last season (of course John Terry then valiantly played in goal at the end of that game). I will CURSE Reading if they even touch one hair on the head of any Chelsea player!

Also, in SWEET CHEEKS news, it looks like David Beckham will actually be playing tonight in the Galaxy's (home) SuperLiga semi-final game against DC United. OF COURSE, this game is NOT a part of my season ticket plan, and I REFUSE to spend any more $ to go see Becks (besides I have my tennis class tonight). It goes without saying that (aside from his exciting debut game against my beloved Chelsea) Becks' debut season with the Galaxy has been very disappointing for me. And, the disappointment will only continue IF Becks is picked to play for England in their international friendly against Germany on August 22nd because I have Galaxy tix for their game against Chivas USA on August 23rd! Damn it; they can all SUCK IT!

No comments: