Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Suck it, L.A. Galaxy!

The Los Angeles Galaxy had the audacity to mail me a 2008 Season Tickets renewal form today! After what I've been through during this horrendous season with Sweet Cheeks David Beckham, all I can say to them is (to quote Kathy Griffin) "Suck it!" I have no interest in giving them another big chunk of change EVEN IF Becks is 100% healthy for 100% of the 2008 season.

So, I crossed out all of the financial terms on my renewal form and instead wrote my ticket rep this note:
Dear Dan,

You are a very nice ticket rep, but unless the Galaxy acquires John Terry or Freddie Ljungberg, the Galaxy would have to PAY ME to renew my season tickets. The $ I already spent on this year's season tickets is probably the biggest waste of $ that I have ever dealt with... In the future, I think I'll just stick with single game tickets, and I would appreciate discounted or free ones for what I've gone through during this disappointing season.

Sincerely,
Lady Hooligan Kat

I just faxed the form over to them, and I feel a little better...

No comments: