Sunday, September 9, 2007

More Important But...

I know there are more important things in the world, but...

1) Thankfully, England won their Euro 2008 qualifier against Israel yesterday (without Sweet Cheeks by the way). Perhaps now, they might actually qualify for the tourney!

2) Last night, I went to a gala for Farm Sanctuary. I was happy to support such a noble animal rights organization, but I was more thrilled to meet the amazing Paul Reubens (although I was too shy to get a pic with him; argh)!

3) Kathy Griffin won an deserved Emmy for her fab reality show ("Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List")! Sweet!

4) In U.S. Open news,

- Sveta Kuznetsova lost in the finals yesterday; boo!

- Bravo to Dinara Safina (Marat's younger sister) and Nathalie Dechy for winning the Women's Doubles title!

- Novak Djokovic takes on Roger Federer today in the men's final (today at 1pm PST on CBS)! Go Novak!

No comments: