I know there are more important things in the world, but...
1) England takes on Russia today in a Euro 2008 qualifying game, with my beloved John Terry as their fearless leader!
2) Led Zeppelin is reuniting for one show!
3) John Stewart has been confirmed as the host of the 80th Academy Awards, which will take place on Feb. 24, 2008.
4) The incomparable Kathy Griffin dishes on her Emmy win and the awful VMA's.
5) One of these days, I need to get my ass over to Georgia and to one of Robby Ginepri's charity tennis events at his own club (Old Towne Athletic Club). He's hosting a LADIES DAY this Friday, Sept. 14th!!!