Monday, September 24, 2007

Blue Revolution?

Well, with Jose Mourinho now gone, it seems that the Chelsea Blue Revolution only lasted 3 years (although I still have hope for further successes). Today, the behind the scenes dvd, Blue Revolution: The Inside Story, comes out, and it certainly comes at a curious time.

Some have argued that Mourinho's departure was planned for a while, but I'm spent and just want to see this dvd. The available clips have been tantalizing, and as always, I just want to know more about our squad. So, I'll just have to search and track down the U.S. version (I think it's available only in a Region 2 format for now unfortunately)...

P.S. And, please don't get me started on the reports that my beloved John Terry was a cause of Jose Mourinho's leaving Chelsea; there's only so much I can take!!

No comments: