Wednesday, September 26, 2007

More Important But...

I know there are more important things in the world, but...

1) UPDATE to yesterday's post about the Wes Anderson short film "Hotel Chevalier": Apparently, it will now be released in Apple stores on Oct. 2nd and then FREE on iTunes on Oct. 3rd. So, next week, not this week. By the way, I can't believe October is right around the corner!

2) Set your DVR's! The U.S. takes on Brazil in the semifinal of the 2007 FIFA Women's World Cup (Sept. 27th at 5am PST on ESPN2). The winner meets Germany in the Final on Sunday, Sept. 30th.

3) My cousin (or cuzin I should say 'cause we like to pronounce it "Perfect Strangers" style) took me to her Inner Power Yoga class last night. All I can say is that yoga = YOWZA! It was an hour and a half class that was amazing but very difficult. I'm a bit sore today, which is ironic considering yoga is basically extreme stretching. My cuzin actually likes to describe yoga as a combined workout and massage, and, she's totally right! I definitely was sweating up a storm, but when the class was over, I have never felt as relaxed. Anywhoo, despite the bare feet everywhere (I have a sliver of OCD), I'd recommend this class to anyone. For only $16, you get a very self-indulgent and revitalizing work-out, set to new-age music of course!

4) On TV tonight, I'll be checking out:

- ANTM (8pm on the CW) of course! I don't have a winner picked just yet, but I have it narrowed down to 4 or 5 models, and after tonight's first official photo shoot, I hope to have it narrowed down to at least 2.

- I'll also give "Private Practice" (9pm on ABC) a shot too (pun intended). I'm a "Grey's Anatomy" fan, so I have to give the spin-off a chance (although the preview episode last season was not that appealing to me).

No comments: