Thursday, September 27, 2007

THE OFFICE is BACK!!!

Tonight's the night! The 4th season of THE OFFICE starts tonight with a one-hour season premiere on NBC at 9pm. I can't wait; I love this show!

Thursday is THE night for TV, and my DVR is going to be working over-time. I'm also looking forward to the ABC prime-time line-up tonight; starting with "Ugly Betty" at 8pm, "Grey's Anatomy" at 9pm and a new show "Big Shots" at 10pm. To be honest, "Big Shots" doesn't look that appealing, but the gorgeous Michael Vartan is in it, and I'll see anything he's in (and that Dylan McDermott ain't too shabby either).

If you want to kill some time before the programs tonight, check out what the Dunder Mifflin staff did this summer:

Thanks to Whine & Cheese for the tip.

Also, I came across a SUPER-FAN The Office site that is just great: OfficeTally.

No comments: