Tuesday, September 4, 2007

More Important But...

I know there are more important things in the world, but...

1) As of today, the production of our Lady Hooligan webzine (on ladyhooligan.com) has (officially and unfortunately) ended. It was a super-fun year-long project while it lasted. The site will stay online (for now), so feel free to check out the archive of cheeky articles. Thank you to all of the LH contributors, readers, models, and friends.

2) In LHK Sporting news:

- Juan Ignacio Chela avenged the losses of my beloveds (Marat Safin and Robby Ginepri) by beating Stanislas Wawrinka in the U.S. Open today. Chela is like the Nikolay Davydenko of last year (in my eyes only I'm sure).

- Speaking of the U.S. Open, Justine Henin and Serena Williams meet tonight in a mega quarterfinal match. On the women's side (FYI), I'm rooting for Jelena Jankovic and Svetlana Kuznetsova.

- Bill Murray explains his "golf cart incident".

No comments: