Thursday, September 6, 2007

More Important But...

I know there are more important things in the world, but...

1) John Terry is a sore loser like I am, which only makes me love him more!

2) Jenna Fischer (who plays Pam on "The Office") has split from her husband. The dork fan in me now sort of wants her to hook up in real-life with John Krasinski (who plays Pam's beloved Jim on the show)...

3) "Tim Gunn's Guide to Style" premieres tonight at 10pm on BRAVO. I'll probably tune in, even though I'm not a big fan of Veronica Webb (who's Tim's sidekick on the show).

4) A pro women's soccer league is set to launch in the U.S. in 2009. Thankfully, it's not called WUSA again and L.A. will actually have a local team!

5) Nov. '06 LH international cover-model, Simon, sent me fab new pics of his puppy, Thornton (sporting puppy hooligan attire of course)!

6) Happy Birthday, Uncle Cyrus. We miss you!

7) R.I.P. Luciano Pavarotti

No comments: