Sunday, September 16, 2007

More Important But...

I know there are more important things in the world, but...

1) The 59th Primetime Emmy Awards air TONIGHT at 8pm on FOX. I'm rooting for the following shows (and the actors involved in them): THE OFFICE, 30 ROCK, GREY'S ANATOMY, EXTRAS, and UGLY BETTY (I watched season 1 on dvd this summer and dug it).

2) John Terry admires Roger Federer! Well now that I know that my beloved likes him, I'll try not to be as harsh on Roger (although I'd still like to see someone other than he and Rafa win a Grand Slam).

3) "Eastern Promises" won the People's Choice Award at the Toronto Film Fest; I can't wait to see it!

4) In women's tennis news:

- American, Lindsay Davenport, won her first singles title since coming back after the birth of her baby boy.

- The Russians rule, and they proved it by beating Italy for their 3rd Fed Cup title! Go, Ladys (sic)!

No comments: