Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tuesday Sports Schedule

I'll be skipping the Countrywide today and tonight. Tonight's main attractions are the first-round matches of top seeds Fernando Gonzalez and James Blake. I used to like Fernando but that stopped once he kept beating Gineps. And although James Blake is a doll (and I loved his book Breaking Back: How I Lost Everything and Won Back My Life), I have other plans tonight.

I'll be cheering on my favorite EPL team, Chelsea FC, tonight as they take on the Korean Suwon Bluewings at the Home Depot Center. Although I adore the whole squad, I can't wait to see my beloved John Terry! I often wonder if he ever got the fax I sent to his hotel last summer? Hmmm, doubt it!

In any case, there's a terrible rumor going around that David Beckham might not be able to play in his scheduled L.A. Galaxy debut this Saturday night vs. Chelsea due to an ankle issue. If that happens, all I would have to say is BOOOOOOO!!

No comments: