Saturday, July 14, 2007

Harry Potter vs. Becks


Ok, I admit it. The reason I didn't go to the David Beckham press conference yesterday was because I went to go see Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with my friends instead. The movie was great (I just love the whole series), and although I love me some Becks, I wasn't interested in driving down to Carson for a lame press conference in the heat. I'd rather see Becks running around on the pitch being chased by other hot guys, which I will do in exactly one week!

Speaking of Harry Potter, I can't wait for the final book Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Book 7)due out on July 21st!

INTERESTING... I'll be seeing Becks play on the day that the new Harry Potter book comes out, and I went to see the new Harry Potter movie on the day of the Becks' press conference. Hmm... I wonder what that means? I'm an immature Anglophile!?!?

No comments: