Thursday, July 5, 2007

Churros & Becks!


Yummy! In January, when I first heard that David Beckham was joining the Los Angeles Galaxy, I immediately bought season tickets. But since Becks isn't due to play until July 21st (vs. Chelsea FC), I haven't been motivated to go to a pre-Becks game; until last night... I finally went to a game, and I'm really pleased with my seats. I'm twelve rows up from the South end goal, and the field is only about 50 feet ahead. The players' tunnel is about 20 feet to the right, and the boisterous Galaxians are just a few sections over. The overall atmosphere at the Home Depot Center is fantastic.

I CANNOT wait to see Chelsea walking out of the players' tunnel, and Beckham bending in a corner kick! Although I've had my regrets about shelling out a good chunk of change for the tickets, I'm looking forward to some major (league) soccer fun. Here's a new chant that I've come up with: "Olé! Olé! Olé! Olé! Churros & Becks! Churros & Becks!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The weather was really good last night, too.

Can't wait for all of your reports from the field...