Friday, July 13, 2007

Get well, Robby!

OK, in the country diva words of Faith Hill, I need to JUST BREATHE. The Countrywide Classic recently posted the men's singles main draw on their site, and I don't see Robby Ginepri on it even though he's on the frickin' players list! He's ranked in the ATP top 50, so he can't be a qualifier. I did a little digging, and it looks like he'll missing the tournament due to a staph infection?!?!

Argh!!! I am BEYOND bummed. I was really looking forward to seeing him play (and exposing his abs). Don't even get me started again on how happy I would be to see a Robby vs. Marat match-up! But now, it doesn't look like it's meant to be.

So, get well, Robby!

Marat, good luck at your first round match against the young and talented Australian, Chris Guccione!

P.S. Andy Murray's out too apparently.

No comments: