Saturday, July 7, 2007

The end of Wimbledon. Love Match?


Wimbledon ends tomorrow, and it's been a fun and exhausting tournament (aka delusional part-time tv viewing job for me). Although I was hoping for an upset, Marion Bartoli unfortunately lost to Venus Williams today in the Ladies' Singles final.

The only other playaz that I've been rooting for who are still in the tourney are Rafael Nadal and Jelena Jankovic. I would love to see Rafa upset Roger Federer in the Men's Singles final tomorrow.

In Mixed Dubz, Jelena has teamed with Jamie Murray, and they've made it to the finals! They're a cute team, and I'm wondering if there's a love match between them beyond their on-court partnership? Well, before I go off on a tangent about WTA/ATP hook-ups, I'll be rooting for them tomorrow as well.

P.S. The countdown to the Countrywide Classic in L.A. has begun!

No comments: