Sunday, April 20, 2008

TOP 5 CHANGE!!

Emergency news (well, more like MIB aka "More Important But"): I've made a change to my Top 5 Hottest Playaz in the EPL list! Steven Gerrard, captain of Liverpool, is officially off my list! He doesn't deserve to be on the list, especially ahead of Chelsea's Champions League clash against Liverpool on Tuesday.

I don't care if the Chelsea manager, Avram Grant, is interested in "acquiring" Gerrard. I should never have had the Liverpool captain on THE LIST.

Speaking of the list, I've also removed Bobby Convey (U.S./Reading) just 'cause, but I'll be keeping Harry Kewell on the list. Even though Harry's on the Liverpool squad, he hasn't played much this season, and he's a cute Aussie. Hopefully, he won't be involved in any Champions League action...

No comments: