Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Random LHK News

1) Marat Safin lost to David Ferrer in the 2nd round of the Monte Carlo Masters today; that was a tough draw...

2) The other Champions League semi-final between Manchester United and Barcelona takes place today (on ESPN2 at 11:30am PST). If I had a say, I'd probably rather see Chelsea take on Barcelona in the final 'cause I'm quite sick of Man U.

3) Some random music I've been digging lately:
LOOKER "Gates of the Old City/Help Me Roada" single: Looker - Gates of the Old City / Help Me Roada

DOES IT OFFEND YOU, YEAH? "You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Into":
Does It Offend You, Yeah? - You Have No Idea What You're Getting Yourself Into

4) I just bought some super-cute jewelry pieces from my friend's fab line, burgerlove; check them out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You had me at burger, love...