Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh, Marat!

What a match between Marat Safin and Marcos Baghdatis last night! I kept waking up in the middle of the night to watch parts of it as my DVR was recording it. It was so crazy! First, Marat's down 2 sets; then he won 2 sets and they're on to a fifth. I woke up this morning to find that unfortunately Marat lost in the 5th set; just heart-breaking! I feel your pain, Marat!

During my patchy sleep last night, I did actually have a dream about Marat. I vaguely remember it, but I think he and I were about to make-out in some (seemingly) secluded spot at a party, but then his wandering eye messed things up, and I was upset. Oh, Marat! You can melt and break my heart with that smile!

No, but seriously, when I met him at the Tennis Channel Open last year (see pic below), he couldn't have been sweeter to me and all the other fans.

No comments: