Friday, January 18, 2008

LHK Sporting News

1) Now that my favz (Marat Safin and Svetlana Kuznetsova) are unfortunately out of the Australian Open, whom do I root for? Well, the simple answer is anyone but Roger Federer and Justine Henin; their brilliance bores me. Also, (dare I say) the attitude of the Williams sisters bugs me a bit. But, I guess I sort of dig and will root for the Serbs/Croats, James Blake, and Rafa Nadal. Oh, and Jo-Wilfried Tsonga is pretty fun too.

2) Chelsea takes on Birmingham City tomorrow morning (on Setanta Xtra - BOO! I don't get that channel - at 7am PST). GO BLUES! Let's see how our new Serbian defender, Branislav Ivanovic, does.

3) Women's pro soccer is coming BACK! Go, LADYs!

4) Okay, I could be crazy, but I think Robby Ginepri is planning to play a challenger event in Hawaii?!

No comments: