Sunday, January 27, 2008

LHK Tennis Update

Wow, except for my favz not advancing as far as I would have liked, I pretty much got what I wished for at the Aussie Open. I wanted someone to de-throne Roger Federer, and the first man from Serbia to ever win a Grand Slam, Novak Djokovic, did just that; bravo to Nole; I'm so happy for him! Also, I wanted someone other than Justine Henin or the Williams sisters to win on the Ladys (sic) side, and Maria Sharapova obliged on that end. I'm not a huge fan of hers, but I gotz to give her props on winning her 3rd slam.

Overall, it was a fabulous Grand Slam tourney, and a great way to start 2008! But, of course, now I have to deal with the tennis withdrawal. It's a good thing I have some of the great matches on my DVR and that FED CUP is this coming weekend.

P.S. HAPPY 28th BIRTHDAY to Marat Safin! With lots of Lady Hooligan love from Los Angeles!

No comments: