Tuesday, October 16, 2007

New Music (&DVD) Tuesday

There aren't any new music releases that are exciting me today. But, I am intrigued by The Killers' cover of Joy Division's "Shadowplay" (featured in the end credits of the new movie CONTROL)
The Killers - Shadowplay - Single

I also wanted to mention a couple of albums that actually came out last week and that I've had a chance to mull over:

Scout Niblett's "This Fool Can Die Now"
The track "Kiss" is ridiculously good.
Scout Niblett - This Fool Can Die Now - Kiss

Band of Horses' "Cease to Begin"
I love the track "The Funeral" from their first album, and this sophomore album sounds pretty darn nice too; like a moodier version of The Shins.
Band of Horses - Cease to Begin



As far as DVDs, perhaps scheck (sic) out:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nibletts is not corny.