Monday, June 16, 2008

Where have I been?

I guess I've been a tad side-tracked by Euro 2008. The new season of Kathy Griffin's MY LIFE ON THE D-LIST has already started! I caught the repeat of the season premiere last night, and it was, of course, hilarious! Season 4 is airing on Bravo, Thursdays at 10pm.
Kath also has a comedy album coming out tomorrow! On the way home tonight, I passed by a billboard promoting it at the intersection of Sunset and Crescent Heights. Her billboard ranks not too far below my favorite billboard EVER; the Freddie Ljungberg for Calvin Klein one:
P.S. Going back to Euro 2008, there's a big game tomorrow. It's a practical re-match of the World Cup 2006 final, as Italy takes on France for a spot in the quarter-finals (June 17th on ESPN at 11:30am PST).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could give my own opinion with your topic that is not boring for me.