Thursday, July 16, 2009

Music Update

YOWZA! In the past 2 days, I've been really lucky in finding awesome music that I'm completely digging!

Yesterday, I bought the debut cd from DISCOVERY, the duo made up of Rostam Batmanglij (from Vampire Weekend) and Wes Miles (from Ra Ra Riot). They sound like an R&B version of Crystal Castles; a very fun album!

And today, after a really long absence, I logged onto MySpace and heard a new song from one of my favorite English rappers, Kano. Well, he's featured on a Chase and Status track called "Against All Odds" that's actually not so new. Apparently, the album it's from, MORE THAN A LOT, came out last year in the UK.

Oh well, better late than never. AND, the whole fabulous album is only $5.99 (USD) on iTunes.
Chase & Status - More Than Alot

Check it, Fools!

No comments: