Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Am I missing something?

I can't seem to find Robby Ginepri's name on the ATP draw sheet for the BNP Paribas Open in Indian Wells. As my co-worker, Karen, would say, "Deflate!" I was really hoping to see Gineps this weekend when I head to the early rounds of the tourney.

Oh well, the rest of the draw isn't too shabby. My main aim is to see Marat Safin play (he and Gineps are always my top targets). Then, if possible, I'm going to try and sneak a peak of Andy Murray (among other top 10 players) in action. For some additional eye-candy, Feliciano Lopez and Tommy Robredo are always nice treats.

The one new player I'm curious about is Frenchman, Jeremy Chardy. He's been on my radar for about a year now, and he's been playing really well this season. It's been said (and I would agree) that he sort of looks like Robby Ginepri (in a younger, skinnier, French kind of way)! Hmm... I'd like to see him play in person and check him out for myself. HEY NOW!

No comments: