Tuesday, December 30, 2008

LHK's Top 5 Hottest EPL Playaz

The New Year is almost upon us, and this list is long overdue. But, I haven't been as motivated to make it as I was last season. Chelsea has had a weird season so far... And if Chelsea doesn't win a trophy again this season, I'll be soooo bummed. BUT, the eye-candy show MUST go on!

So, here are my picks for the TOP 5 HOTTEST ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE PLAYERS (for the 2008-9 season).

1) JOHN TERRY - Chelsea (No surprise here really since I worship the man)

2) Carlo Cudicini - Chelsea (He's Chelsea's #2 goalkeeper, but THE hottest goalkeeper in the world)

3) Niko Kranjcar - Portsmouth (I may be a little biased towards pretty Croatians; so what?)

4) Roque Santa Cruz - Blackburn Rovers (a little Latin flavour)

5) Lucas Neil - West Ham (a yummy Aussie)

Honorable Mentions:
Alan Smith - Newcastle
Peter Halmosi - Hull City

P.S. One of my usual EPL favz, Freddie Ljungberg, has left the EPL for America and is coming to play for the new MLS team in Seattle. So, as I've mentioned before, I can't wait to see him and Becks play on the same field when Seattle comes to L.A.

Anywhoo, feel free to compare this list to last year's picks, and let me know what you think. As always, I'd love to hear about your favz too!

No comments: