Friday, November 9, 2007

More Important But...

I know there are more important things in the world, but...

1) No new movie today; off to CARDIO TENNIS instead (again).

2) David Beckham has been called up for national team duty.

3) Justine Henin's vengeful double-bagel victory over Marion Bartoli at the Sony Ericsson Championships yesterday in Madrid was just brutal.

4) Former Chelsea FC player, Ruud Gullit, has been named the new LA Galaxy manager. Although I like this move, I still refuse to renew my season tickets.

5) Speaking of my beloved Blues, Chelsea takes on Everton on Sunday (airing live on Setanta at 6am PST). Come on, Chelsea!

6) And finally, here's some random eye-candy for your Friday. Hot and cheezy UK singer, Shayne Ward, showing us some shirtless hooligan luv:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

slap that hot cheez on a cracker, cuz i wanna snack!