Saturday, July 26, 2008

Saturday Movie Review(s)

Bill, Raff and I caught MAMMA MIA, and it wasn't too shabby. The singing wasn't great (Pierce Brosnan's voice made Raff scream), but the movie was kind of fun (Meryl Streep is always great, of course).

There was also a nice amount of eye-candy (both young and old-er). The 3 male leads (Pierce Brosnan, Colin Firth and Stellan Skarsgard) were in surprisingly good shape, and the lad who plays the groom, Dominic Cooper, is delightful SANS shirt. Speaking of Dominic, I had to look his credits up 'cause I couldn't remember where I had seen him before. Ah yes, he was also in the adorable flick, THE HISTORY BOYS.

Anyway, you can judge the MAMMA MIA soundtrack for yourself:Meryl Streep - Mamma Mia! (The Movie Soundtrack)

P.S. I just got back from seeing XANADU at the Angel City Drive-In. Now, that's what I call a soundtrack! Olivia Newton-John - Xanadu

No comments: