Sunday, February 17, 2008

Random LHK News

1) Congrats to Frank Lampard on scoring a century of goals (now 101) during Chelsea's 3-1 win over Huddersfield Town yesterday. The game also featured the return and excellent play of my beloved John Terry! Yay!

2) The gang and I had some karaoke fun last night at a new restaurant in Korea-town called La Defence. We booked a private room with a big rectangular booth and drank/ate/sang the night away in honor of our friend (and local football player) Laddie McFresh's birthday. The food and service were very good, and the karaoke videos were SOOOOO hilarious!

3) In tennis news, Robby Ginepri lost to James Blake yesterday in the semi-final of the Delray Beach International. Robby was playing so well, and he was actually ahead in both sets, but eventually lost in 2 sets (6-4, 6-4). I'm heart-broken for Robby, but I was SO happy to just see him back in action (looking as foxy as ever of course)! James Blake's final against Japanese teen Kei Nishikori airs this morning at 10:30am PST on Tennis Channel.

4) I'm off to see IN BRUGES later today. I'll let you know how it is...

No comments: