Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Random LHK News

1) Chelsea plays Derby County today in EPL action (on Setanta at 1pm PST). Let's see if we can at least win this one...

2) My friend, John Hoskinson, has a song on MEN IN TREES tonight!! It's called "I Belong To You", so please tune in to catch it (on ABC at 10pm). Or better yet, buy it on iTunes!
John Hoskinson - Miscellaneous Heathen - I Belong to You

3) The Pacific Life Open Men's Draw was announced yesterday. Marat Safin meets Jurgen Melzer in the first round and could meet Andy Murray in the second round. Robby Ginepri takes on Vince Spadea in the first round and could meet Carlos Moya in the second round. Yowza! I'm planning to drive down to Indian Wells this weekend to catch some second round matches, so I'm hoping that my fellas advance!!

No comments: