Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Boo, Tyra!

Listen, I've been a loyal ANTM viewer since Cycle 2, but Tyra Banks is getting BEYOND annoying now. She needs to tone it down a bit.

ANTM ain't her stage or her talk show, so I'd like to see less of her lameness. I can't stand the new Tyra-vision feature, and it's so ridiculous that she constantly imitates the models. Can't anyone on her staff talk some sense into her? Seriously, can't one person correct her and tell her that Katarzyna is pronounced Kata-jenna and not Katarj-niza?!?!?

Sorry, just had to vent... Still LOVE you, Nigel!

2 comments:

PYT said...

OMG Kat, I get you, sometimes, I just wanna jump inside that tv and smack her! ahahahha... she's kinda looney.

Anonymous said...

Tyra iz a kooz! Did you catch her "interview" with Miss Jackson (cuz TB is naztee) this week? TB even smelled Janet's armpit!!! Janet wuz a mazzive bootied sport about the whole thing. She must have some good medz...