Friday, March 28, 2008

Coming Soon...

As you may or may not know, prior to this personal blog of mine, my crew and I had a webzine called (what else?) LADY HOOLIGAN, and it was filled with lots of cheekiness and eye-candy (not unlike this blog, I hope).

Unfortunately, our 'zine only lasted a year. But recently, I was approached to do a beverage review, and I thought it would be cool to try and archive some of the product reviews we had in the 'zine for reference. So, I've formed a new post label entitled "LH Webzine Archive", and I have one archived review (of HINT water) in there already. More to come...

Speaking of reviews, feel free to e-mail me if you want me to review any of your products (e.g. music, books, beverages, cosmetics, etc...). Hey, what can I say? I like free stuff, and I'm opinionated.

P.S. Although I really miss the 'zine and although I'd love to archive the whole year of LH fun on this blog, it would be too big of a task, and it just wouldn't be the same. Besides I'm saving the entire archive for a book. Holler, if you know any publishers! Oh, a Lady Hooligan can dream...

No comments: